The Roy W. Dean Spring Film Grant
Film Grant Winner for 2011 is Beth Harrington for her film The Winding Stream.
Film Grant winner for 2010 is Cathryne Czubek for her film A Girl & A Gun.
Film Grant winner for 2009 Chad A. Stevens for his film Coal War
Film Grant winner for 2008 is Melissa Montero for her film, Our Women Our Struggle
You are entitled to a free 15 minute conference when you apply for this grant. I prefer to give this consultation after the grant has closed and I have reviewed your materials. We can talk about the application or funding or whatever you need.
The prestigious Roy W Dean 2003 New York tape grant was given to the winner Rebecca Dreyfus for her film Stolen: The Lost Vermeer by Jane Alexander in conjunction with the Directors Film Festival.
The value of products and services from our generous New York sponsors are listed below.
- $1000.00 cash from From the Heart
- $10,000 value in music composition by creative artist Lisa Haese Smith
- $1200.00 For one monthly consultation with Carole Dean on financing your film
- $500.00 free budgeting consultation with Norman C. Berns
- 30% discount for East Of Hollywood Studios
- $5,000 in studio and editing for a 5 minute promo tape from Metro Access.
- $3,000 in Equipment rental from: Abel Cine Tech Inc.
- $2,700 in rentals including a light package from: Unilux Inc.
- 40% discount from ANPTranscriptions.com translate any language to English
- 40% off on online/color correction and deliverables creation/duplication rates from GlueEdit.com
- 30% discount on Clearance from BZ Rights & Permissions, Inc. for copyrighted materials
- $1,600 value / sound mix session from: Silver Sound.
- $1,500 in services from Analogue Digital Intl, Inc., NY. Editing when available or duplication, you provide tapes.
- $1,400 audio equipment rental from: AAA Communications.
- $1295 Scholarships to Writers Boot Camp, applicable to Online or live Professional Membership sessions
- $1,000 in voice over services from Claire Papin
- $680.00 Free Lifetime Access to Marc Rosenbush's acclaimed INDIE FILM LAUNCH FORMULA Online Course
- $500 in tape stock from Edgewise Media.
- $500 new web site by Silke Mayer
- $400.00 for a story structure consultation with Fernanda Rossi
- $399 in Movie Magic Budgeting software as a gift from Entertainment Partners
- 25% reduction in legal fees from Hal “Corky” Kessler, producer/attorney
- 7 Day free rental of Panasonic AGDVX 100 Camera From DCTVNY
- 6 Months Free Membership in INDIE FILM INSIDERS Online Marketing Club.
- 30% discount on digitizing services from dijifi.com for S8, photos, videos, etc
- Up to 3 weeks of sound editing at $2,000 per week (33% discount) and 1 week of mixing at a 40% discount from Duart.