- Sun. March 15, 2020 @ 2:00pm
Join us for a free information session with Leslie S. Klinger, VP of the Motion Picture and Television Tax Institute, who specializes in tax and business law. Klinger will explain the specifics of the AB5 and will take questions on how you can protect yourself.
- Thu. September 12, 2019 @ 7:00pmNew York, NY
Join us for a NYC panel discussion about the power of cultural exchange through documentary storytelling.
- Sat. August 24, 2019 @ 9:15amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a daylong exploration of documentary podcasting and audio documentaries.
- Sat. July 13, 2019 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an exciting West Coast edition of Women Make the Cut: A Discussion with Female Documentary Editors.
- Sat. June 22, 2019 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Learn how fiscal sponsorship can help you raise funds for your film project at any stage with IDA’s Filmmaker Services Manager, Toni Bell.
- Tue. April 2, 2019 @ 7:00pmBrooklyn, NY
IDA & New York Women in Film & Television (NYWIFT) present a special east coast conversation with female documentary editors features film editors Mary Manhardt (Making a Murderer, Street Fight), Carla Gutierrez (RBG, Reportero) and Maya Mumma (OJ: Made in America; Daughters of Destiny).
- Sun. March 3, 2019 @ 4:30pmLos Angeles, CA