- June 10, 2017 @ 10:00amAustin, TX
Join the IDA and AFS for another Austin Master Class with lauded cinematographer Kirsten Johnson, exploring her approach and techniques to documentary filmmaking.
- May 13, 2017 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an comprehensive Master Class on best practices in interviewing techniques, from how to effectively prepare your subject to producing the best possible conditions for lighting and audio recording.
- April 29, 2017 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an instructive Master Class with Emmy-nominated and Golden Eye Award-winning Animation and Graphic Designers, Syd Garon and Chris Kirk.
- February 18, 2017 @ 10:00amAustin, TX
Join the IDA and AFS for a three hour master class in discussing documentary storytelling, filmmaking ethics, creating and working with "hybrid" non-fiction narratives and how his narrative editing work has informed this.
- December 8, 2016 @ 2:00pmLos Angeles, CA
The USC School of Cinematic Arts, International Documentary Association (IDA), and Firelight Media, invite you and guest to attend A Master Class with Stanley Nelson.
- October 29, 2016 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a special Master Class with celebrated Director/Producer Robert Kenner.
- August 25, 2016 @ 7:30pmLos Angeles, CA
Join the IDA and Cinefamily for a rare opportunity to interface with the man behind the curtain.