Get the Magazine
Become an IDA member and receive a complimentary subscription.
- If you've been looking for a really great (that is, tax deductible) excuse to spend a week in Waikiki, now you have one. This October the Louis
- Not even the dismal exchange rate, drizzle or occasional hail could dampen enthusiasm of US visitors last November to the Independent Documentary
- Giving heartland audiences a true international program, the 27th annual Starz Denver International Film Festival (SDIFF) screened 189 features and
- Just as the Internet has changed the way we get news and information, plan vacations, communicate with friends and purchase goods, so, too, is it
- Today it is even harder to bring a documentary feature into the world successfully than it is to make one. The traditional system for distributing
- Remember back in the late 1990s, when the dot-com world was taking off? There was talk of the Internet replacing "brick and mortar" businesses. The
- From the squalor of Tijuana to the magnificent beaches of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 's Baja California Peninsula is an almost mythic place filled with
- On CinemaNet Europe, a new digital cinema initiative.
- Dear IDA Members, In the world of nonfiction filmmaking, January and February brought NATPE, the Sundance Film Festival and the RealScreen Summit,