Get the Magazine
Become an IDA member and receive a complimentary subscription.
- 'The Film Is Not Yet Rated' looks at the NC-17 stigma.
- Thomas Allen Harris' 'Twelve Disciples of Nelson Mandela'
- What do recent commercials for Secret, Budweiser and Dove have in common? All have been directed by award-winning documentarians. Nonfiction Spots ,
- From Baghdad ER , which earned 2006 Primetime Emmy nominations for Exceptional Merit in Nonfiction Programming, Nonfiction Programming,
- A Review of John Anderson and Laura Kim's 'Wake Up Screening'
- A young Sri Lankan girl takes part in a candlelight memorial for AIDS victims. From the Frontline documentary The Age of AIDS . In March 2006, Paula
- From Martin Scorsese's No Direction Home The two-part film, which runs three and a half hours, was directed by Martin Scorsese, edited by David
- Unveiling two of the most prestigious honors in broadcast journalism.
- On television in the Web 2.0 world.