The Mindfulness Movement
Welcome to the The Mindfulness Movement’s page on the non-profit International Documentary Association (IDA) website – the place to donate to make this film a reality. All donations are tax-deductible for US residents! Donors from other countries should check their local tax rules.
We recently finished filming this inspiring and informative feature length (approx. 90 minutes) documentary, we've begun editing, and we're now fundraising so we can finish post-production (editing, music, narration, graphics, etc.). Check out our new trailer by clicking on the Trailer button above. We plan to release the film to a global audience in theaters, and via downloads, streaming services and DVDs in 2018.
The film will explore why mindfulness is spreading so quickly, examine the scientific evidence for its benefits, and show mindfulness being put into action by the world’s leading mindfulness experts and other compelling people in a variety of settings such as elementary schools, leading business schools, hospitals, Fortune 500 companies, police forces and more. For additional information on the film, the experts, and the producers you can visit the film’s website.
Together, beginners and experts alike, we can reach the critical mass needed to make mindfulness a foundation of society, as we co-create a healthier, happier world -- one moment, one movie at a time. This film can do for mindfulness what “An Inconvenient Truth” did for awareness and action on climate change!
We would greatly appreciate a donation in any amount. Since the IDA is a non-profit we can’t offer any rewards with direct value, but we are happy to show our appreciation in the following ways:
- $10 or more: Your name in the “Movement Builders” section of the film’s official website
- $250 or more: Special Thanks credit in the film and on the website
- $1,000 or more: “Key Contributor” credit in the film and on the website
- $5,000 or more: Associate Producer credit in the film and on the website
- $10,000 or more: Co-Producer credit in the film and on the website
- $25,000 or more: Co-Executive Producer credit in the film, on the official poster and in all promotional materials where other producers are listed
- $50,000 or more: Executive Producer credit in the film, on the official poster and in all promotional materials where other producers are listed
If you'd prefer to donate by check, wire transfer, stock transfer or to arrange matching gifts with an employer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
Thank you for helping to create a healthier, happier world!