IDA is made up of a small but mighty team of individuals dedicated to uplifting documentary storytellers and building an inclusive documentary culture. We are located in the vibrant Koreatown community in Los Angeles but have members working remotely from across the US.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- short and long-term disability insurance
- paid parental and family leave
- access to contribute to pre-tax commuter benefits
- flexible spending accounts
- cell phone subsidy
- a 401k retirement savings plan with employer match
- generous paid time off, including sick days, 15 vacation days in the first year of employment, 14 paid holidays, and a paid week off when our office closes from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day
- a friendly, casual work environment, and flexible schedule and work-from-home opportunities
*Full benefits are available to regular full-time employees. Part-time and temporary/seasonal employees also accrue some more limited benefits. See individual job listings for more details.
The International Documentary Association is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our work, and to building an equitable and just organization that, at every level, reflects the diversity and vibrancy of the community we serve and our society as a whole. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
To request accommodations for completing an employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 232-1660.