38th Annual IDA Documentary Awards
The IDA Documentary Awards is the world's most prestigious event dedicated to the documentary genre, celebrating the best nonfiction films and programs of the year. It seeks to represent excellence in the documentary field from around the world by emerging and established documentarians.
- Tickets on Sale: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Nominee Announcement: Friday, November 11, 2022
- IDA Member Viewing Platform Opens & Voting Begins: Friday, November 18, 2022
- IDA Member Voting Ends: Monday, December 5, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT
- Awards Ceremony: Saturday, December 10, 2022, at the Paramount Theater*, Los Angeles
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM PT - Welcome Reception
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM PT - Awards Ceremony
- 9:00 - 11:30 PM PT - After-Party
- IDA Member Viewing Platform Closes: Saturday, December 17, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT
*Paramount Theater is a wheelchair-accessible venue. More detailed information on event accessibility will be published on this page soon.
A limited amount of tickets will be available on this page starting on November 7.
Become an IDA member today to take advantage of IDA member pricing.
If you are an IDA Member, please log in to see your discount applied at checkout.
|Ticket Type*||IDA Members||Non-Members|
Ceremony + After-Party
|Ceremony + After-Party
(Nov 16 - Until Supplies Last)
*Your contribution to IDA may be tax deductible. The International Documentary Association is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Our federal tax identification number is 95-3911227. The fair market value of one (1) ticket to the 38th IDA Documentary Awards and After-Party is $125.00. The fair market value of one (1) ticket to the After-Party only is $125.00. Please consult your tax professional.
IDA has partnered with The Line LA to accommodate the IDA Documentary Awards attendees for a block of rooms for Friday, December 9, and Saturday. December 10 at the discounted rate of $205.00 per room per night (city-view room). Additional rooms may be available between Wednesday, December 7, and Monday, December 12, depending on hotel availability. Reservations must be made by Friday, December 2, 2022. To make a reservation at The Line LA for the 38th IDA Documentary Awards, complete the online form before Friday, December 2, 2022. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Line LA
3515 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90010
- 2.5 miles / 10 minutes to Paramount Pictures | 20-30 minutes by LA Metro
- 15 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles | 10 minutes by LA Metro
- 20 minutes to Beverly Hills and West Hollywood | 30-45 minutes by LA Metro