- April 30, 2006Lt. Robert Drew and war correspondent Ernie Pyle. Poster for Robert Drew's From Two Men and a War . Photo: Drew Associates Almost 50 years after
- February 28, 2006The sit-down strike of 27 prisoners at the Presidio Army Stockade following the killing of a prisioner by a guard. From Zeiger's Sir! No Sir! .
- September 15, 2008Archival Storytelling , released this month through Focal Press, addresses one of the most challenging issues facing filmmakers today: the use of
- June 1, 2008A profile on the IDA Preservation and Scholarship Award winner, National Geographic Digital Motion.
- July 1, 2007FourDocs, an online project of Channel 4 and Magic Lantern Productions.
- June 2, 2003"If this piece of film dies, a human thought dies with it. If I can do something to preserve that thought, isn't it worth doing?" That observation
- April 2, 2003As a documentary producer/director for almost two decades, I have had the opportunity to experience first-hand the meteoric evolution of technology
- March 5, 2003Unless your documentary consists entirely of original footage you've shot, chances are you're going to use archival footage and stock shots to help