- January 16, 2012A review of Patricia Aufderheide and Peter Jasci's 'Reclaiming Fair Use: How to Put Balance Back in Copyright'
- February 21, 2011As primetime television continues to phase out scripted fare in favor of more inexpensively produced "reality" programming, and as documentaries
- February 17, 2011A review of 'The American Bar Association Legal Guide to Independent Filmmaking'
- November 30, 2009There was a time, not long ago, when the thought of using material that could not be cleared was quickly banished from a documentarian's mind.
- June 14, 2009A review of Michael Donaldson's 'Clearance & Copyright: 3rd Edition.'
- February 28, 2008A proposal for a European Best Practice on Fair Use in Documentaries.