- May 27, 2021*/ By Coley Gray and Patricia Aufderheide The 2021 True/False Film Festival split into two, one in-person and another virtual. Both featured the high
- March 4, 2021Looking Back—2020 The Sundance Film Festival is the largest and, arguably, the most prestigious festival in the country. The job of the Sundance
- December 10, 2020The recently concluded International Documentary Film Festival at Amsterdam , the largest documentary film festival in the world, managed to host
- November 29, 2020If there’s a silver lining to festivals that went virtual during the pandemic, it’s this: A whole nation of viewers could potentially participate.
- October 29, 2020At Double Exposure Investigative Film Festival , come for the recent festival winners that share a common DNA: investigative journalism. And stay for
- October 27, 2020There are plenty of films made by creators in the IDA family to catch. Check out the IDA-supported titles at DOC NYC this year, including IDA Enterprise Documentary Fund and Pare Lorentz Documentary Fund grantees, fiscally sponsored projects and DocuClub alumnus.
- October 15, 2020Documentaries were out in force at the 58th New York Film Festival . No longer cloistered in a separate section, they stood shoulder-to-shoulder with