At SXSW panels, you can get the headlines of business trends that overlap techie and filmmaker interests, if you can sift through the hype, the self-
- Julie Checkoway talks about her film about an art school graduate who spends eight years on a single drawing, with t5he hope of showing it to renowned artist David Hockney.
- Like migrant workers hiking on to the next harvest, or explorers trekking to the next historic site, film professionals can tour festivals year-round
- The International Meeting of Documentary Co-production, held in Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 26 and 27, 2007, was more about than just
- Flying into Berlin under gray, wintry skies for the Berlin International Film Festival, or Berlinale , is still a thrill, even after many years of
- Documentaries about musicians, families and artists provided some of the most captivating moments at this year's San Francisco International Film