IDA Documentary Awards
- January 5, 2021Sam Pollard has spent the last four decades crafting stories primarily detailing the African American experience—stories that reveal complex
- December 22, 2020The David L. Wolper Student Documentary Award, introduced to the IDA Documentary Awards in 1987, recognizes exceptional achievement in nonfiction
- November 24, 2020
Crip Camp, MLK/FBI, Time and The Truffle Hunters Receive Multiple Nominations. Virtual Awards Ceremony Jan 16, 2021.
- November 10, 2020
The International Documentary Association (IDA) has announced the 36th Annual IDA Documentary Awards honorary awards recipients.
- February 7, 2020Syrian documentary filmmaker Feras Fayyad has been battling his whole professional life. First, he was battling to keep his family safe (he's still
- February 1, 2020Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in an ultra-conservative patriarchal society? If your answer is, "No, it's already depressing
- January 16, 2020"I take half, and I leave half" is the wise refrain, often repeated by Hatidze Muratova, apiarist and central character in Honeyland , one of the
- December 7, 2019
Los Angeles, CA (December 7, 2019) - The International Documentary Association (IDA) handed out the 35th Annual IDA Documentary Awards tonight at a ceremony at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles....
- November 19, 2019The Truth to Power Award, a new addition to the IDA Documentary Awards roster, recognizes an individual or institution that has shown conspicuous
- November 18, 2019Freida Lee Mock has, over the past few decades, witnessed a sea change in the documentary space—from the artistry and craft, to the distribution