- November 20, 2020“When you are a member of a marginalized community, most film and television is not made with you in mind. And so, if you are a person of color, an
- October 5, 2020 @
Director Sam Feder discusses how access, power, and possibility shaped Disclosure, and discusses with Laverne Cox how we as a community of storytellers must hold each other accountable in order to shift culture.
- August 26, 2020The most nerve-wracking sequence in David France’s Welcome to Chechnya is, without doubt, the rescue of Anya.
- June 30, 2020Cutting Class is a new column that focuses on a specific aspect of the post-production process—breaking down a scene editorially, and delving into
- June 25, 2020Taking Best Documentary Feature Film at last year's Outfest, Tom Shepard's Unsettled , an IDA Enterprise Documentary Fund grantee, adheres to every
- April 28, 2020When one thinks of a coming-out story these days, an LGBTQ teenager proudly declaring their identity on Instagram might immediately spring to mind.
- June 26, 2019As we commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising this month, a slew of films reflecting on that seminal event in LGBTQ history are,