- Saturday, January 6, 2018 - 11:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a special Master Class that will examine the career of the Academy Award-nominated filmmaking team, Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady, whose creative approach to the verite aesthetic continues to define their 19+ years of filmmaking.
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an informative Fair Use Master Class with prominent entertainment attorney, Lisa Callif, including special film workshops to determine if fair use can be applied.
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 10:00amSan Francisco, CA
Join IDA and ITVS in San Francisco for a special Master Class with celebrated Director Dawn Porter on ethical obligations documentary filmmakers have to their subjects.
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a Master Class with our panel of international co-production and distribution experts who are utilizing their sales experience from production to release.
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an illuminating Audience Engagement Master Class with Firelight Media’s Director of Partnership and Engagement, Sonya Childress.
- Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an instructive Master Class with expert Sound Designer James Lebrecht. James has over 35+ years of experience in sound design and is the founder of Berkeley Sound Artists, an audio house that specializes in post production audio for documentaries.
- Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:00amAustin, TX
Join the IDA and AFS for another Austin Master Class with lauded cinematographer Kirsten Johnson, exploring her approach and techniques to documentary filmmaking.