- Sat. May 18, 2019 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an Extended Reality (XR) Master Class with VR editor and producer Jennifer Tiexiera. Learn how to utilize new technology to tell an experiential story and develop effective strategies for funding and distribution.
- Sat. April 20, 2019 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a revealing seminar breaking down the do’s and don'ts of grant writing.
- Tue. April 2, 2019 @ 7:00pmBrooklyn, NY
IDA & New York Women in Film & Television (NYWIFT) present a special east coast conversation with female documentary editors features film editors Mary Manhardt (Making a Murderer, Street Fight), Carla Gutierrez (RBG, Reportero) and Maya Mumma (OJ: Made in America; Daughters of Destiny).
- Sun. March 3, 2019 @ 4:30pmLos Angeles, CA
- Sat. February 16, 2019 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a Master Class with Emmy award-winning journalist and the Vice President of Content at Wondery, George Lavender, exploring the different ways podcasts and audio documentaries use sound to create immersive and engaging stories.
- Thu. January 10, 2019 @ 4:30pmLos Angeles, CA
Join us and Alex Hannibal, Associate Director of Content Development at CNN Films, and Molly Harrington, Associate Director at CNN Original Series, for the 2019 return of IDA's What’s New series.
- Sat. October 27, 2018 @ 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Come to the IDA offices 10/27/18 to learn how to use graphic design and animation to enhance your film's visual grammar.