- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:30pmLos Angeles, CA
Get the primer on applying for funding from the NEH's Media Projects grants and California Documentary Project Tues. Aug 20th.
- Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an exciting West Coast edition of Women Make the Cut: A Discussion with Female Documentary Editors.
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Learn how fiscal sponsorship can help you raise funds for your film project at any stage with IDA’s Filmmaker Services Manager, Toni Bell.
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 4:30pmLos Angeles, CA
Getty Images' Heather Tanning, Manager of Production Market Strategy, and Patty Lok, Senior Project Manager Rights & Clearance join us to shine a light on how Getty Images works directly with filmmakers to help them license media at a price that fits their budget, and how you can utilize Getty Images’ valuable photos, illustrations, video and music clips for your documentary projects.
- Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for an Extended Reality (XR) Master Class with VR editor and producer Jennifer Tiexiera. Learn how to utilize new technology to tell an experiential story and develop effective strategies for funding and distribution.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 10:00amLos Angeles, CA
Join us for a revealing seminar breaking down the do’s and don'ts of grant writing.
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - 7:00pmBrooklyn, NY
IDA & New York Women in Film & Television (NYWIFT) present a special east coast conversation with female documentary editors features film editors Mary Manhardt (Making a Murderer, Street Fight), Carla Gutierrez (RBG, Reportero) and Maya Mumma (OJ: Made in America; Daughters of Destiny).