- June 30, 2005The struggle behind re-releasing 'Eyes on the Prize.'
- August 31, 2004In the 1980s, with a global communications revolution raging in the cable television industry, everyone was keeping his or her eye on the year 1984.
- July 31, 2004A review of Carole Lee Dean's 'The Art of Funding: Alternative Financing Concepts'
- June 24, 2003" It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every 12 minutes one is interrupted by 12 dancing
- February 2, 2003Groundbreaking documentaries and animation shorts... over 4,000 awards in countless festivals, including ten Oscars and five Palmes d'or at Cannes
- February 2, 2003The National Science Foundation (NSF) , an independent government agency that was created in 1950 by an act of the US Congress, funds research and
- December 1, 2001To grasp the importance of private foundation support for documentary film, one has only to read the long lists of funders in the final credits of
- March 1, 1996One of the most daunting tasks facing small documentarians with big ideas is getting access to the large enterprises—Fortune 500 businesses, state