- July 11, 2019Overview In its 26 years, Sheffield Doc/Fest has steadily put on weight, expanding and maturing into a festival that tries to offer a little
- January 24, 2019In a highly engaging new text, Open Space New Media Documentary: A Toolkit for Theory and Practice , authors Patricia R. Zimmerman and Helen De
- November 26, 2018Mixed reality, artificial intelligence and other innovations are rapidly shifting the landscape of media and society. As storytellers, we have a
- July 29, 2015The Millennial and Gen Z generations who are native digital users will be the largest segment of the population worldwide within the next decade. It'
- October 31, 2013Have you seen J.P. Sniadecki and Libbie D. Cohn's absorbing documentary People's Park , an 89-minute film shot in one continual take that puts the