- October 1, 1990American Chronicles , David Lynch and Mark Frost's new half-hour documentary series on the Fox Network begins and ends with a huge unblinking grey
- A report from PIC DOC in Rio de Janeiro.
- The idea of television as the drug of the nation is a tried and true one in the US, but the metaphor goes way beyond reality in the Italy depicted in
- Winston Churchill conducted most of World War II from a warren of tiny rooms underneath the Treasury Building in London's Whitehall. Now an
- Was IDA Career Achievement Award Honoree in 1988