- March 16, 2015Last month, with the help of the UCI Intellectual Property, Arts, and Technology Clinic and Donaldson + Callif LLP, the IDA filed a lengthy comment
- May 29, 2014Last week, the USC Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic continued its advocacy efforts on behalf of documentary and independent filmmakers
- April 22, 2014Guest post by recent USC Law grad Rom Bar-Nissim ’13, who was on the legal team on the brief.
- April 3, 2014Organizations urge Congress to reduce risk for independent filmmakers.
- February 5, 2013On Monday, February 4, 2013, IDA filed comments with the United States Copyright Office regarding orphan works, or materials for which the original
- June 5, 2012Nearly a hundred years ago, William Allen White, the iconic writer and spokesperson for small-town America, wrote, "If each man or woman could
- December 17, 2010A review of the book 'Challenge for Change: Activist Documentary at the National Film Board of Canada'