- September 23, 2021The overwhelming interest in the first Flaherty book and the comments received by MacDonald and Zimmermann from those who had actually "been there" painted a much fuller picture of the impact The Flaherty Seminar had made on them.
- September 13, 2021It is no secret that the Fourth Estate has been under attack in recent years. Journalism, once perceived as a noble profession, has been dragged
- May 29, 2020The current pandemic has accelerated educators into the virtual world. For better or worse, a good number of us have turned to technology to solve
- August 22, 2019Documentary recently spoke with Dr. Bruno Lessard, director of the Graduate Program in Documentary Media in Ryerson University’s School of Image Arts
- July 24, 2019Described by The Guardian as “the world’s best film school,” the UK’s National Film and Television School runs more than 30 MA, Diploma and
- January 24, 2019Nestled at the foot of the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, Winston-Salem is home to Wake Forest University. The school’
- October 4, 2018Documentary recently spoke with Professor Dennis Aig, Ph.D., the Program Head of the MFA Program in Science and Natural History Filmmaking at Montana
- June 21, 2018Since IDA's DocuClub was relaunched in 2016 as a forum for sharing and soliciting feedback about works-in-progress, many DocuClub alums have since