- February 14, 2018By Caty Borum Chattoo and Will Jenkins Center for Media & Social Impact Contemporary social-issue documentary films are available to the public
- November 6, 2017Part production company, part philanthropic enterprise, the Seattle-based Vulcan Productions seeks to catalyze global activism through engaging
- May 2, 2017By Caty Borum Chattoo & Will Jenkins, Center for Media & Social Impact When Movies Go to Washington: Documentary Films & Public Policy in
- July 29, 2015The Millennial and Gen C generations who are native digital users will be the largest segment of the population worldwide within the next decade. It'
- July 29, 2015"Numbers don’t lie" is the adage of business. This also applies to the film industry, with box office figures—posted on websites such as
- July 29, 2015There has never been a more dangerous time for documentary filmmakers. Many work independently without organizational backing and are literally on