- April 26, 2017I was sitting at an IDA-produced summit on sustainability in February in Washington, DC. Dozens of seasoned filmmakers shared personal struggles
- October 21, 2013 @
Using the expanding black media market as a template, we examine the different sides of the media divide and explores successful strategies employed by media producers.
- October 31, 2004The Independent Film Producer's Survival Guide A Business and Legal Sourcebook By Gunnar Erickson, Harris Tulchin and Mark Halloran <Schirmer
- August 28, 2013"This is a place where you can breathe deeply," advised Cara Mertes, director of the Sundance Institute Documentary Film Program and Fund , during
- November 19, 2012 @
Eddie Schmidt sits down with World of Wonder for a discussion on running a transatlantic production company, crossing genre boundaries, and managing the famous & infamous.
- June 15, 2012 @
Dive into a discussion with doc filmmakers who have traveled the globe and film commissioners whose job it is to make filming in their countries as straightforward as possible.
- August 31, 2005"Telling Stories that change the world," emphatically defines the mission of GreenTreks Network, Inc. In partnership with KRCB Television 22 in
- October 31, 2005We are pulling this article from the archive to promote our upcoming Doc U: Shooting Overseas: Making Your Doc on Foreign Soil at the AFCI Locations