- March 10, 2021An omnibus project from the DCTV Youth Media Program , COVID Diaries NYC , which began airing March 9 on HBO, is exactly what its title implies—a
- December 18, 2020Can there be upsides in a global pandemic? COVID-19 has decimated huge swaths of the entertainment industry and led to massive unemployment, food
- October 26, 2020It’s been more than nine months since the deadly movement of COVID-19 from China to North America and Europe—and nearly every other continent—utterly
- October 24, 2020By Julie Angell, Steven C. Beer & Neil J. Rosini
- August 31, 2020COVID-19 exposed and accentuated long-standing fault lines in our industry: a financial sustainability crisis, the absence of labor protections, and a growing movement to reconcile decades of structural inequities between white and Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) filmmakers and communities.
- August 23, 2020With a nation in lockdown, documentaries in every form have never been as important to the UK’s rich public-service broadcasting system. As I wrote