Inside the IDA
- May 5, 2020Years in the making, IDA is proud to announce an exclusive partnership with Getty Images and new benefits for IDA members from this new venture! With
- April 21, 2020In one of Pare Lorentz’s defining films, The Plow That Broke the Plains (1936), Lorentz illustrated the impact of destructive agricultural practices
- March 10, 2020
The International Documentary Association (IDA) announced the appointment of Bonni Cohen and Jannat Gargi as new members of its Board of Directors.
- February 21, 2020
86% of Funded Projects Directed or Produced by Women IDA Announces. IDA also announced the inaugural class of Documentary Magazine Editorial Fellows.
- February 5, 2020When IDA launched the Enterprise Documentary Fund at Sundance 2017, the festival coincided with the Women's March and Trump's inauguration. The
- December 5, 2019My name is Paul. I enjoy a good movie and consider myself the “George Costanza” of films. Over the years while watching the Oscars, they would name
- September 25, 2019Apply by October 25, 2019 for fellowship is designed to enhance opportunities for writers from underserved and underrepresented communities to participate in the editorial planning process at, and contribute content to Documentary magazine.
- September 24, 2019Thirty-seven years since IDA was launched, the documentary form has soared in popularity, keeping us attuned, informed and endlessly curious. Not