Key players from Participant Media, KCET, and CNN Films fill you in on the future of non-fiction works on television.
- March 18, 2013 @
- February 25, 2013 @
IDA Board Member Kevin Iwashina leads a candid discussion on making the most of your film's festival run with big wigs from the North American festival circuit.
- January 1, 2004The Independent Film Project (IFP) Market, held in New York City in September, has reinvented itself. Gone are the circus-like antics to recruit
- November 1, 2003Sunny Side of the Doc ( www.sunnysideofthedoc.com ) took place last June in a magnificent former palace, high up on a hill overlooking Marseille,
- July 2, 2003International travel just as war is breaking out is never a good idea. The day before I was to leave for Cannes I found myself at the IDA's reception
- May 2, 2003As I prepared to attend the 2003 National Association of Television Program Executives (NAPTE) marketplace in New Orleans—my third such event—I
- June 1, 2000It was 6:30 a.m. I knew because I threw my alarm clock across the room trying to squeeze an extra two minutes before the morning wake-up call. Before