- June 23, 2021Michael Barnett’s Changing the Game , now streaming on Hulu, is a deep dive into the lives of three teenage athletes—Mack Beggs, Andraya Yearwood and
- March 17, 2020It's a crying shame that Cynthia Cooper is not a LeBron-level household name. Having won championships in college, at the Olympics and in the WNBA—
- December 20, 2019 @
Jimmy Chin and Elizabeth Chai-Vasarhelyi are widely known as the filmmakers behind the Academy Award-winning Free Solo (2018), a gripping film that follows Alex Honnold as he becomes the first free solo rock climber to scale El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. The pair’s combined...
- February 5, 2019Documentary filmmaker Chai Vasarhelyi and her husband, climber and filmmaker Jimmy Chin, haven’t been making movies together for all that long. But
- February 7, 2018Leni Riefenstahl's Olympia , made for the 1936 Olympiad held in Berlin, is the first film that comes to mind when the topic of Olympic films is
- October 31, 2007The orange-and-black striped ball spins through the air, hovers uncertainly at the net, and in that seemingly endless instant, entire lives hang in