The International Documentary Association (IDA) announced the appointment of five new members to its Board of Directors: Hallee Adelman, Grace Lee, Al Perry, Amir Shahkhalili, and Marcia Smith.
Inside the IDA
- November 5, 2020
- September 23, 2020On September 7, 2020, Michael Rose, a dear friend of IDA, died of complications from a bone marrow transplant for leukemia. His wife and creative
- August 27, 2020In this most tumultuous of years, 2020 is also shaping up to be a transformational year for IDA, lockdown notwithstanding. For one, there’s the much-
- July 26, 2020Meet IDA’s newest member. Starting in August 2020, Veronica Montreyro will be joining the IDA Development team as the Membership & Individual Giving Manager.
- July 16, 2020
The International Documentary Association (IDA) announced the appointment of Brenda Robinson as President of its Board of Directors. Robinson, who joined IDA’s Board of Directors in 2018, succeeds Kevin Iwashina, whose board term ends in December 2020.
- May 5, 2020Years in the making, IDA is proud to announce an exclusive partnership with Getty Images and new benefits for IDA members from this new venture! With
- April 21, 2020In one of Pare Lorentz’s defining films, The Plow That Broke the Plains (1936), Lorentz illustrated the impact of destructive agricultural practices