- October 9, 2019Celebrated around the world on October 10, World Mental Health Day is an important occasion to not only encourage conversations around mental health
- October 1, 2019International Music Day is on October 1, and it’s the perfect opportunity to explore our world’s multifaceted communities through music! We’ve
- August 21, 2019To help you get ready for Podcast Day, we’ve compiled a list of must-listen audio docs that you can dive into online. We even asked this Saturday’s panelists to recommend a few of their own personal favorites, including docs whose production and creation they’ve been involved in: from classic true crime to animated history, here are some audio docs to listen.
- April 15, 2019The 2019 Tribeca Film Festival will screen several films supported by IDA’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program and funding initiatives, including the opening
- January 18, 2019This Monday, we remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the legacy of the Civil Rights movement. Check out our curated list of documentary films and series on Dr. King and the civil rights era.
- November 15, 2018Editor’s note: In celebration of National Native American Heritage Month, we invited Rebekka Herrera-Schlichting, Assistant Director of one of our
Docs to Watch
Celebrate culture, unpack history and find timely perspectives with these essential, IDA-recommended docs from past to present.