- November 1, 1996EDITOR'S NOTE: In 1976, having just become editor of The Journal of the University Film and Video Association , I felt privileged that my second
- May 1, 1995Last November in Philadelphia, historians of what used to be called the Soviet Union gathered to share ideas and compare experiences on a theme of
- April 1, 1991CAROL SQUIERS Johnny Carson unerringly summed up the public mood about the war in the Persian Gulf two weeks after the ceasefire, when he had
- Until we become parents, our own parents are those mythical, mystical authority figures whom we have only known as authority figures. Your parents
- Ambulante, case study doc among highlights of LA Film Festival.
- The Spanish translation of Chris Palmer's essay.