- February 10, 2012The New York Community Trust recently renewed its support of IDA's Pare Lorentz Documentary Fund , which provides production support for the creation
- November 4, 2011Even when the economy is robust, documentary funding is hard to come by. So, during these tough times, when a major research nonprofit organization
- September 18, 2010Producing documentaries, which have become much more popular and visible on TV, DVD and in theaters in recent years, has never been an undertaking
- August 1, 2010Fiscal Sponsorship programs at nonprofit organizations.
- July 5, 2010I am frequently asked by students and emerging filmmakers about how to fund their first documentary work, and it is evident that there is a
- June 29, 2010In 1991, Doug Block directed The Heck with Hollywood , a documentary that follows the tumultuous journey of three independent filmmakers trying to