- September 28, 2018The ArcLight Cinema and its surroundings are not typically crowded at 9:00 a.m. on a weekday morning. But over the past three days, the area was
- September 25, 2018Just a few scrolls through the Ford Foundation's JustFilms initiative's collection of funded films since its founding in 2011 reveals some of the
- August 30, 2018Perhaps it is not surprising that in a community so deeply rooted in social issue activism and environmental concerns, the word "sustainability"
- March 26, 2018Ashley O'Shay, a recent graduate of Northwestern University, found a compelling subject in her own backyard for her first feature-length documentary
- March 20, 2018
March 20, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA) — The International Documentary Association announced today that Jacqueline Olive’s Always In Season and Loira Limbal’s Through The Night are the...
- January 22, 2018
The International Documentary Association (IDA) has announced thirteen grants to films through its Enterprise Documentary Fund and Pare Lorentz Documentary Fund totaling $205,000.
- December 9, 2017
December 9, 2017 (Los Angeles, CA) — The Jonathan Logan Family Foundation announced a new investment in documentary film with a $600,000 grant over two years to support the International...
- September 20, 2017In concert with IDA's Getting Real '16 conference, the Sundance Institute's Documentary Film Program, under the guidance of (now former) Film Fund