- June 10, 2020By Steven Beer, Neil Rosini & Julie Angell How can geoblocking impact the video-on-demand marketplace? Geoblocking technology restricts access to
- March 9, 2020For all the artistry that goes into making a documentary, successful productions always rest on a sound technical foundation. “We talk so much about
- August 24, 2017You've no doubt seen these before in a documentary: an interviewee sitting just inches in front of a bookcase, with the individual book titles
- August 23, 2017Animation's history within the realm of documentary is a long and storied one, but to this day its origin is still a matter of contention. Although
- August 10, 2017 @
Interviews are the backbone of the documentary filmmaking process, and are often the driving force behind a film’s storytelling. But how do you create an environment that is visually engaging and comfortable for your subject? In this hands-on class, Off The Rails Director/...
- June 20, 2017What is the typical process you will go through when working with a sound house or individual? Is there a typical process? Everyone works a little
- April 30, 2004Returning from the 82nd Annual Inter-Tribal Indian Ceremonial in Gallup, New Mexico, in August 2002, with nine hours of DV-cam footage shot on my